Dluga 50A, Huta Krzeszowska 37-413, Poland
tel: +48 578 298 909
+48 602 764 767
Skype: NBCRS AgeSoya
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Following the entry into force of RODO, we wish to inform you according to what rules the data entrusted to us will be processed.
„RODO“, that is the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27th 2016 on the subject of protecting of natural persons in relation to personal data processing and on the subject of free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (hereinafter referred to as “General Data Protection Regulation‘‘).
The recipients of your personal data are authorised employees of the company NBCRS AgeSoya and companies cooperating particularly with it (Accounting Services, OSH Services, IT Services – with signed Agreement on entrustment of processing of personal data according to RODO).
Aims and base of processing Personal Data
The aim of processing is employment, social assistance, providing of commercial social benefits and safety and organization of work.
- On the basis of Art. 6 (1)(c) of general regulation on protection of personal data and organization of work
- On the basis of Art. 6 (1)(c) of general regulation on protection of personal data dated on April 27th 2016 and the Labor Code dated on August 26th 1974,
Storing of Personal Data
According to the Regulation on Personal Data Protection (RODO), that is in case of recruitment – Our Company ensures that data of applicants is stored not longer than it is necessary for achieving the aim of processing. In recruitment such aim is employment of a person.
In relation to processing of personal data you are entitled to:
- Request from the Administrator access to personal data
- Request from the Administrator removal of personal data
- Request from the Administrator limitation of processing of personal data
- Object against processing of personal data
- Transfer personal data
- Lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (President of the Office of Personal Data Protection)